Friday, February 26, 2016

BONE USIR DX GOLD LOTTO


I have partnered up with Mutant Vinyl Hardcore to create the worlds most evil toy. I wanted to pull a mettalic vinyl that showcased the Bone Usir as a true idol. It's hard for me to accurately descibe this vinyl, but it's bronzed colored vinyl with gold metallic flake infused, absolutely stunning vinyl.

The Bone Usir measures over 10" tall, and is articulated at the neck, arms, and legs and made in Japan. The painted version, is painted by me with metallic brown, pearl green, pink, and black sprays.
Figures come bagged with header card, and will include a few SECRETOY stickers.

You can enter for either an unpainted set that includes a Bone Usir DX and a regular Usir, or a Painted Bone Usir. I have also painted 4 matching usirs. These will be bonus prizes and will randomly be given to winners of the painted Bone Usirs. Please do not ask me for a Usir.

The Unpainted Bone Usir set will be $200 plus S&H This will be $15 in the US. International winners, your shipping will be calculated.

The painted Bone Usir will be $175 plus S&H, again $15 in the US. Shipping for International winners will be calculated.

Here's how to enter.
I will accept entries Saturday 02/27/15 from 0:00 to 24:00 ET, that means you can begin entering tonight at midnight.

Please send an email to keepthesecretoy@gmail.com with the following:

In the subject line, specify if you want the painted Bone Usir, Blank set, or have no preference.
Name
Address
Phone
Instagram or Skullbrain handle if you have one (Optional)
Paypal email address (the address on your paypal needs to match the address you enter with)

I will notify winners on Monday, you will have 24 hours to pay, or your win will be forfeited and I will draw another winner in your place.

Please, 1 entry per household. I don't like lottos, but you guys asked for it, so be fair to each other. Don't have your siblings, mom, and your 6 year old niece enter for you. Inevitably this always happens, someone wins, and then they say to me, I had my friend enter as well and they won so I don't need 2. If you have the audacity to tell me your friend won on your behalf, I will find them and I will forfeit their win and yours and ban you from future sales. This also happens, someone wins and then says, I didn't think I'd actually win and don't have the money, can you hold the figure while I attempt to sell another toy to pay for it. No, I will not. I will draw again and ban you from future sales.

So now you understand why I don't like lotto sales. Please don't make me regret this.

Thank you everyone for the support, please understand Rich has a huge fanbase, and there will likely be an overwhelming number of entries. If you don't win, please don't take it personally or curse me.








No comments: